Pest Management Program for Gorgon Mining Project
The Gorgon Project is one of the world’s largest natural gas projects and the largest single resource natural gas project in Australia’s history. Project investment is long term, with the plant expected to supply LNG for export and natural gas for local use for 25 years and beyond. According to Chevron, the resource being tapped is 25 per cent of Australia’s known gas reserves and contains about 40 trillion cubic feet of LNG which is enough to power a city of 1 million people for 800 years.
Barrow Island lies off the Pilbara coast, 85kms north-north-east of Onslow and 140 kilometers west of Karratha and is 25 kilometers long and 10kms wide, covering 235 square kilometers. Barrow Island is listed as a Class A nature reserve with many unique species native to the island and the environment must be preserved and protected. Stringent environmental quarantine regulations apply to all buildings, materials and equipment introduced to Barrow Island.
Allpest is committed to working with all project partners and contributing to the environmental management and quarantine of Barrow Island, implementing pest management programs as specified by Chevron.
In order to meet the key requirements of the project, Allpest has established a division dedicated to the Gorgon Project. Key personnel have been identified and trained to assess and implement Quarantine Management Programs for Gorgon Project partners. Allpest has regional office's based in the NW area to support the Gorgon Project.
We have completed in excess of 15'000 man hours with project partnersthroughout Western Australia, and in Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia and China whilst fostering close working relationships with key personnel from Chevron, KJV and other supply chain partners. We have invested in excess of $3,100,000 to date to fulfil project requirements.
Current Ongoing Projects
- Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, South Africa, Perth, Adelaide, Newcastle, Brisbane, Geraldton, Karratha, Dampier, Port Hedland and Barrow Island.
- Investment in excess of $3,100,000 to date to fulfill project requirement and continuity of service.
What we can offer you:
- Commitment to adhere to Chevron's Guidelines and Specifications
- Dedicated Division Manager and a team of technicians with offices in Perth and Karratha
- Rapid Response Division
- Extensive knowledge of Quarantine Specifications
- Provision of in-house training for personnel and service continuity for the life of the project
- Ability to ensure quarantine compliancy for all engaged contractors
- Commitment to Safe Work Practices
- Commitment to IIF ( Incident & Injury Free)
- Over 50 years of expertise in the Pest Management Industry
- Marine Vessel Baiting and Trapping Programs
- Residual spraying to containerised, wrapped and loose materials and equipment
- Gassing to containerised and wrapped equipment
- Venting of gassed items
- Fumigation to AS1604 for all timber
- Ongoing Quarantine Management Maintenance Programs
- Site Inspection and Quarantine Management Recommendation
- Tailored Quarantine Pest Management Programs
- Supply of all Quarantine Documentation required by KJV
- Quarantine Consultancy
Take advantage of our value offer for this month and save dollars for your households. For pest free environment all seasons, please call Allpest for a no obligation quote.
Keep the Creepy Crawly's at bay all Summer!
General pest treatments starting from $325 with a 3 month warranty!