Allpest Point of Difference
Leadership within the Industry
- Acknowledged leader and innovator in the local WA pest management industry for more than 50 years, and forging a global reputation for excellence!
- Trusted local brand for pest control management.
- Devising pro-active solutions to emerging concerns within the Manufacturing / Educational Property Management / Food Producers/Retailers / Hospitality & Aged Care Industries.
Quality of Work
- Unequaled commitment to thorough workmanship.
- Premium products used.
- Latest maintained equipment and technology.
- Up to date chemicals knowledge and procedures applied.
- Leadership within the Industry
- Qualified and licensed technicians available at any one time.
- Large fleet of more than 80 mobile technicians available.
- Highly experienced technicians able to provide recommendations on site.
- No contracted staff.
- One hour response and same day response available.
- Never overbooked and always punctual.
- Accurate scheduling.
- Senior technicians familiar with all sites and able to provide further recommendations.
- Member of AEPMA.
- Adherent to Code of Practice for the use of pesticides.
- Compliant with Occupational Health & Safety Regulations.
- Full insurance / Public Liability / Professional Indemnity / Products Liability / Workers Compensation.
- Compliance with National Food Safety Standard / Foodsafe / HACCP & AQIS Certified.
Experience & Capacity
- Providing pest management services throughout Western Australia for over fifty years.
- Servicing Western Australia
- Network of qualified personnel from domestic, commercial and fumigation.
- Relevant clientele ranging from Food Producers / Residential Premises / Commercial Office Complexes / Hospitals / Schools and Warehouses.